In 2015, I went on a road trip across the United States. Here are some of my stories about the strange characters I encountered on the road:
- The Haunted Highway – Betsey makes a very risky decision and decides to pursue her vision quest on a haunted highway crossing the Rosebud Reservation in the middle of the night.
- Taco Belle – Betsey gets high, goes to Taco Bell, and meets a woman in search of her own medicine.
- The Adventures of Betsey and the Grape Ape – This is a story about why medicinal marijuana should be legalized for mental health treatment.
- The Frank Zappa Radio Takeover Hour – Frank Zappa calls into a radio station. Or does he?
- The House of Ill-Repute – Betsey recalls the night she met a group of prostitutes while passing the Moonlight BunnyRanch, a legal brothel somewhere in the desert of Nevada