Table of Contents
- The Volante (2010-2014) – The weekly column I wrote for my college newspaper.
- FanFiction.Net Archive (2002-2010). Once upon a time, I wrote fanfiction. I am not ashamed to admit this. I had a following. I won awards. It made me the writer I am today. Please enjoy on behalf of socially awkward teenagers everywhere.
- Absolut Paris (2007) – A novel about a teenage girl who runs away to Paris and has an affair with her French teacher. It only sounds like it was written by a seventeen-year-old girl because it was written by a seventeen-year-old girl.
- 30 Day Prompt Challenge (2020) – I failed at this, but not really because it did get me started writing again. That was the goal.
- The Island of Lost Guys (2016-2020) – What would happen if all of my exes were trapped on an island together? Click here to find out!
- Episode 1 – Betsey decides to buy an island for her “ex-boyfriends.”
- Episode 2 – Betsey returns to the island to discover an unpleasant surprise.
- Spy Movie (2005) – A short script I wrote for a high school theatre class. A parody of a James Bond film, starring women, of course.
- Andrew (2016-2020) – What is this? We don’t know. Clearly it just exists to ruin my life.
- Bloody Mary’s Bar (2016-2018) – Short stories and scripts inspired by my favourite bar in all the world. These are supposed to be parodies. Apparently I’m the only person in this town with a sense of humor.
- Travel Tales (2016-2017) – Stories about the various strange characters I encountered while traveling through the Southwest.
- FictionPress Archive (2006-2008) – Short stories I wrote in high school. I guess it’s interesting enough for people to click on, so here it is!